The ultimate search

10:35 am

So.... I posted something one month after promising to be a better blogger. What can I say?
I'll start with my apologies. I'm so sorry. I know my followership base isn't so strong yet but some people expect better from me.
Life has been happening and I've been struggling with inspiration amongst other things. I've been wondering tho, maybe this shouldn't be about just one awkward black girl.  I've realized that girls and guys all around the world have stories to share. Stories that will touch hearts and give life. I'm searching for them. And I'm bringing them here.
  If you have a story to share, don't be shy. Say hi, send me a mail on fadeore@gmail.com.
This is Damimyne saying hi and bye. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What did you think? I'd love to know.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images