What's Up?

4:00 pm


Dear Reader,


Hi. How are you? I know it has been a while and I'm truly sorry. It was an accident. And to those who are surprised, yes! I'm alive! I have been offline in more ways than one. Let me explain. No phone and no laptop. I don't have a phone. What I have kind of looks like this picture. It's a Lumia and the camera is just terrible. I call it a handset, calling machine or better yet, a limitation. So I'm not on Instagram, Snapchat, and even common Facebook that I wrote off.
I gave my laptop to a friend for a project  a while ago and I just got it back on Monday. So you see, offline. I'm back, I hope. but I'm a bit limited in the things I can do. My phone was my camera and I used it to post on the blog a lot. Now with my handset.. sigh.
     Anyway, enough about my availability. I'm trying to gist you about my life. I'm currently in school. Exams are in a little while so you can expect another disappearance soon. Apart from that... Nada. Zilch. Nothing. My life isn't so exciting, if you haven't already guessed but I like it that way. I have a trip coming up really soon. Next month actually. I hope I can take a lot of pictures and tell you about it.
     I just want you to know that I'm thinking about you. I wonder how and where you are. I wonder what you look like too. I also wish you'd comment sometimes and tell me to come back when I disappear but I'll take what I can get. I hope I can inspire you for a while
                                                                                             Love, Damimyne.

This is a recent picture of me looking silly

There's a diva in me!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

What did you think? I'd love to know.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images