January 2016 #ThrowbackSeries

1:18 am

3 Shades of Glasses

January was like a breath of fresh air for me. I couldn't help feeling excited. It all seemed new. I had ideas, dreams and a lot of plans. I didn't even expect some of the things that happened to me. 2016 was a cuurrraaaaazzzzzyyy year!





I started the day with my mum's Versace glasses. They eventually became mine. She's probably forgotten how she paid for them.


And then in the spirit of the moment, I got these Rayban shades that belong to a very nice person in my faculty. He's graduated now.







ff
Nice Person and me



                   The old law guy looked so lonely. I just had to keep him company.


The third pair of shades belong to a course mate,
My second fave

My fave


.

My Photographer.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

What did you think? I'd love to know.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images